- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The future is cloud. And in order to flourish with long term benefits, Businesses need to take a grip in the ever-growing cloud industry and hence must take a note of the current trends in the cloud market. Let’s have a look at a few trends to look for in 2018:
1. SaaS, PaaS and IaaS will continue to grow and Google Apps, Salesforce and the like will continue to lead the market
2. Hybrid solutions are gaining popularity. There will be an increasing advancement in connectivity of cloud to cloud and cloud to on premise.
3. Cloud storage is getting cheaper, hence more popular.
4. Cloud security vulnerabilities are on the rise. Security teams are in favor of implementing a new operating model
5. Service less cloud computing will be in the norm.
MachSol®, MachPanel®, MachCloud® are protected by U.S. and International Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights. MachSol and the MachSol logo, MachPanel and the MachPanel logo, MachCloud and the MachCloud logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of MachSol Holding B.V. and/or one or more of its affiliates and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. © 2001-2020 MachSol Holding B.V. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
MachSol is a technology company. The Company develops and supports a range of software products and services. The Company’s segments include Business Processes, Intelligent Cloud and More Personal Computing. The Company’s products include Cloud (hosting) automation control panel; server applications; business solution applications.