- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Microsoft Inspire is just around the corner and there is much anticipation regarding the event being a valuable experience for the attendants. In a recent video by David Willis, who is the Corporate VP of Microsoft US OCP, he mentions Top Five Interesting things about the upcoming event. Let’s check them out.
• Reason 1: The event gives partners the opportunity to learn and share best practices
• Reason 2: A few technical sessions will be offered for SMEs like “Azure security in the intelligent cloud”
• Reason 3: A description of the overall strategies, updated programs, key initiatives and incentives from Microsoft in its fiscal year 2019
• Reason 4: Inspire will let you connect with likeminded business personnel and get opportunities to take your business forward with the planned partner-to-partner sessions.
• Reason 5: There is a promising session on the topic “Refresh the Road Ahead: a guide to successful business partnering with Microsoft” that is designed to throw light on benefits of becoming Microsoft Partners.
Thanks for sharing this information.
MachSol®, MachPanel®, MachCloud® are protected by U.S. and International Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights. MachSol and the MachSol logo, MachPanel and the MachPanel logo, MachCloud and the MachCloud logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of MachSol Holding B.V. and/or one or more of its affiliates and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. © 2001-2018 MachSol Holding B.V. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
MachSol is a technology company. The Company develops and supports a range of software products and services. The Company’s segments include Business Processes, Intelligent Cloud and More Personal Computing. The Company’s products include Cloud (hosting) automation control panel; server applications; business solution applications.