MachSol Cloud Community Portal
Speed Up Provisioning with Orchestration
Keep your cloud apps organized and secure with automated cloud operations.
Access the latest information, ask a question or browse what others are talking about. Moderated and supported by our senior engineers. It is one of the best ways to quickly get the information you need.
EASY TO USE
When it comes to Cloud Services Automation, A Centrally managed Easy to use responsive panel is needed. where you can create one time offers and create cloud quotes from your service catalog
AUTOMATION IN CONTROL
MachPanel, The procurement and provisioning of any service or physical product can be partially or fully automated using notifications or the services API
From the News
Latest news & events., Get the knowledge you need to stay ahead with the cloud !
Discover Forums & Topics
Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Security First !
Think before you click !
Protect networks, devices, programs, and data from any attack, damage or unauthorized access.
What’s Next !
stay up to date & Synced. All From News Center; Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials.
Intelligent cloud & edge
Reimagine your business processes and experiences the Low Cost, High Performance, agility and Security
Be social & Share ideas !
Post questions, follow discussions, share your knowledge
Learn some interesting facts about technology companies, their achievements and contribution
Industry events and technology conferences, a great way to connect with others
The Cloud Solution Provider program
CSP program helps you go beyond reselling licenses to being more involved in your customer’s business
Watch the Video
CSP Program Explained !
Stories Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials
- Microsoft Classroom Pen 2 empowers students to achieve moreby Microsoft News Center on April 21, 2021 at 11:06 pm
The post Microsoft Classroom Pen 2 empowers students to achieve more appeared first on Stories.
- Equipped with the right gear, gamers with disabilities are making new connections across the worldby Microsoft News Center on April 21, 2021 at 1:37 pm
The post Equipped with the right gear, gamers with disabilities are making new connections across the world appeared first on Stories.
- Building a more sustainable world togetherby Microsoft News Center on April 21, 2021 at 1:30 pm
The post Building a more sustainable world together appeared first on Stories.
- Microsoft statement on Derek Chauvin verdictby Steve Clarke on April 21, 2021 at 12:21 am
The post Microsoft statement on Derek Chauvin verdict appeared first on Stories.
- As we shift to hybrid work, small changes in work habits could make a big difference. Our latest research proves what many have felt…by Microsoft News Center on April 20, 2021 at 9:22 pm
The post As we shift to hybrid work, small changes in work habits could make a big difference. Our latest research proves what many have felt… appeared first on Stories.
- Pulse Connect Secure VPN Gateway Has New 'Critical' Vulnerability Under Exploiton April 21, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Ivanti's Pulse Secure on Tuesday noted that a new security vulnerability has been found in its Pulse Connect Secure VPN appliances.
- Microsoft 365 Defender Portal Now Combines Security Signals from End Points and E-Mailson April 19, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Microsoft announced on Monday that its Microsoft 365 Defender console now combines information from three of its enterprise security solutions at the "general availability" commercial-release stage.
- Microsoft IT Tools Get Support for Surface Laptop 4 Deviceson April 16, 2021 at 10:10 pm
Microsoft on Thursday released an updated Surface Tools for IT version 1.0 bundle, which typically now includes support for the new Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 devices, according to an announcement.
- U.S. Sanctions Imposed on Positive Technologies and Others for Russian Spyingon April 15, 2021 at 11:35 pm
The U.S. Department of the Treasury on Thursday announced sanctions on Russia for its cyberactivities, along with six organizations for enabling it, including the well-known security solutions firm Positive Technologies.
- U.S. Security Agencies Warn Russia Actively Exploiting 5 Software Security Flawson April 15, 2021 at 8:27 pm
U.S. government security agencies on Thursday issued a joint advisory (PDF) regarding five software security vulnerabilities that are currently getting exploited by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR).
CNET News CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Dogecoin: How a meme became a real cryptocurrency - CNETby Mark Serrels on April 22, 2021 at 12:08 am
Inside the origin story of Dogecoin, one of the most highly valued cryptocurrencies in the world.
- Google's Doodle for Earth Day 2021 leaves us thinking of trees - CNETby Steven Musil on April 22, 2021 at 12:04 am
The animated Doodle encourages us to help restore the planet we all depend on.
- 40 of the best movies to watch on Netflix - CNETby Jennifer Bisset on April 21, 2021 at 11:51 pm
Don't know what to watch tonight? Here are some of the best movies Netflix has to offer.