MachSol Cloud Community Portal
Speed Up Provisioning with Orchestration
Keep your cloud apps organized and secure with automated cloud operations.
Access the latest information, ask a question or browse what others are talking about. Moderated and supported by our senior engineers. It is one of the best ways to quickly get the information you need.
EASY TO USE
When it comes to Cloud Services Automation, A Centrally managed Easy to use responsive panel is needed. where you can create one time offers and create cloud quotes from your service catalog
AUTOMATION IN CONTROL
MachPanel, The procurement and provisioning of any service or physical product can be partially or fully automated using notifications or the services API
From the News
Latest news & events., Get the knowledge you need to stay ahead with the cloud !
Discover Forums & Topics
Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Security First !
Think before you click !
Protect networks, devices, programs, and data from any attack, damage or unauthorized access.
What’s Next !
stay up to date & Synced. All From News Center; Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials.
Intelligent cloud & edge
Reimagine your business processes and experiences the Low Cost, High Performance, agility and Security
Be social & Share ideas !
Post questions, follow discussions, share your knowledge
Learn some interesting facts about technology companies, their achievements and contribution
Industry events and technology conferences, a great way to connect with others
The Cloud Solution Provider program
CSP program helps you go beyond reselling licenses to being more involved in your customer’s business
Watch the Video
CSP Program Explained !
Stories Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials
- Microsoft cloud strength fuels fourth quarter resultsby Microsoft News Center on July 27, 2021 at 8:12 pm
REDMOND, Wash. — July 27, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. today announced the following results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, as compared to the corresponding period of last fiscal year: Revenue was $46.2 billion and increased 21% Operating income was $19.1 billion and increased 42% Net income was $16.5 billion and increased 47% Diluted
- Microsoft cloud strength fuels fourth quarter resultsby Microsoft News Center on July 27, 2021 at 8:07 pm
- Microsoft earnings press release available on Investor Relations websiteby Microsoft News Center on July 27, 2021 at 8:03 pm
REDMOND, Wash. — July 27, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that fiscal year 2021 fourth-quarter financial results are available on its Investor Relations website. The direct link to the earnings press release is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Investor/earnings/FY-2021-Q4/press-release-webcast. As previously announced, the company will host a conference call at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast of
- For nearly 40 years, Microsoft Flight Simulator has been one of our most beloved franchises, and it’s now available for the first time on Xbox…by Steve Clarke on July 27, 2021 at 6:01 pm
- Microsoft Flight Simulator now available on Xbox Series X | S and Xbox Game Passby Steve Clarke on July 27, 2021 at 3:10 pm
- Now in Public Preview: Active Directory Support for Azure Relayon July 27, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Microsoft will soon make it possible to use Azure Active Directory to authenticate and authorize an application's access to Azure Relay resources.
- Microsoft Releases Safe Links for Teams and Other Security Solutionson July 26, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Microsoft is continuing to advance its cloud-based security services with a couple of previews announced this week, plus a product release.
- Kaseya Using Universal Key to Unlock REvil-Encrypted Customer Dataon July 23, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Kaseya announced this week that it is using a "universal decryptor key" for customers that were affected by a REvil ransomware attack reported on July 2.
- Microsoft Stores for Business and Education Ending in 2023on July 22, 2021 at 10:48 pm
Microsoft on Wednesday announced plans to end the online Microsoft Store for Business and Microsoft Store for Education in the "first quarter of 2023," per a Microsoft document on the topic.
- Microsoft Issues Security Advisory on 'SeriousSAM' Elevation of Privilege Flaw in Windows Client Systemson July 22, 2021 at 1:08 am
Microsoft on Tuesday issued a security advisory about an elevation-of-privilege vulnerability (CVE-2021-36934) present in Windows 10 client operating systems.
CNET News CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Climbing at the Tokyo Olympics: When it starts and how to watch - CNETby Caroline Roberts on July 28, 2021 at 2:58 am
The olympic debut of climbing starts August 3, here's what you need to know.
- Activision Blizzard employees plan walkout amid sexual harassment lawsuit, report says - CNETby Dashia Starr on July 28, 2021 at 1:40 am
Some of the Call of Duty publisher's workers have reportedly penned a letter decrying the company's "abhorrent and insulting" response to harassment allegations.
- Best Android Auto head unit car stereos for 2021 - Roadshowby Roadshow staff on July 28, 2021 at 12:55 am
Upgrade your infotainment system with an Android Auto head unit. We've found the best single DIN, big screen, wireless and affordable Android car stereo options available.