MachSol Cloud Community Portal
Speed Up Provisioning with Orchestration
Keep your cloud apps organized and secure with automated cloud operations.
Access the latest information, ask a question or browse what others are talking about. Moderated and supported by our senior engineers. It is one of the best ways to quickly get the information you need.
EASY TO USE
When it comes to Cloud Services Automation, A Centrally managed Easy to use responsive panel is needed. where you can create one time offers and create cloud quotes from your service catalog
AUTOMATION IN CONTROL
MachPanel, The procurement and provisioning of any service or physical product can be partially or fully automated using notifications or the services API
From the News
Latest news & events., Get the knowledge you need to stay ahead with the cloud !
Discover Forums & Topics
Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Security First !
Think before you click !
Protect networks, devices, programs, and data from any attack, damage or unauthorized access.
What’s Next !
stay up to date & Synced. All From News Center; Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials.
Intelligent cloud & edge
Reimagine your business processes and experiences the Low Cost, High Performance, agility and Security
Be social & Share ideas !
Post questions, follow discussions, share your knowledge
Learn some interesting facts about technology companies, their achievements and contribution
Industry events and technology conferences, a great way to connect with others
The Cloud Solution Provider program
CSP program helps you go beyond reselling licenses to being more involved in your customer’s business
Watch the Video
CSP Program Explained !
Stories Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials
- Microsoft cloud strength drives second quarter resultsby Microsoft News Center on January 26, 2021 at 9:15 pm
REDMOND, Wash. — January 26, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. today announced the following results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020, as compared to the corresponding period of last fiscal year: Revenue was $43.1 billion and increased 17% Operating income was $17.9 billion and increased 29% Net income was $15.5 billion and increased 33% Diluted The post Microsoft cloud strength drives second quarter results appeared first on Stories.
- Microsoft cloud strength drives second quarter resultsby Microsoft News Center on January 26, 2021 at 9:07 pm
The post Microsoft cloud strength drives second quarter results appeared first on Stories.
- Microsoft earnings press release available on Investor Relations websiteby Microsoft News Center on January 26, 2021 at 9:04 pm
REDMOND, Wash. — Jan. 26, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that fiscal year 2021 second-quarter financial results are available on its Investor Relations website. The direct link to the earnings press release is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/investor/earnings/FY-2021-Q2/press-release-webcast. As previously announced, the company will host a conference call at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast of The post Microsoft earnings press release available on Investor Relations website appeared first on Stories.
- LAMBDA: The ultimate Excel worksheet functionby Microsoft News Center on January 26, 2021 at 5:34 pm
The post LAMBDA: The ultimate Excel worksheet function appeared first on Stories.
- Gurdeep Pall: Building the future of autonomyby Microsoft News Center on January 25, 2021 at 5:58 pm
The post Gurdeep Pall: Building the future of autonomy appeared first on Stories.
- Microsoft Uniting OneDrive and SharePoint Admin Portals Next Monthon January 27, 2021 at 12:46 am
Microsoft is converging its OneDrive and SharePoint Admin Center management portals, with a consolidated portal expected to arrive for Microsoft 365 subscribers "through February."
- Phishing Tops Concerns in Microsoft Study of Remote Workon January 26, 2021 at 5:40 pm
Potential phishing attacks were a top concern of most IT security professionals when organizations switched to remote-work conditions early last year.
- Microsoft and SAP Enhance Partnership with Teams Integrationon January 23, 2021 at 12:48 am
Microsoft and SAP this week described continuing partnership efforts on Microsoft Azure, while also planning a Microsoft Teams integration with SAP's enterprise resource planning product and other solutions.
- Microsoft Previews Azure IoT Edge for Linux on Windowson January 22, 2021 at 8:21 pm
Microsoft announced a preview of Azure IoT Edge for Linux on Windows, which lets organizations tap Linux virtual machine processes that also work with Windows- and Azure-based processes and services.
- Microsoft Open License To End Next Year for Government and Education Groupson January 22, 2021 at 12:36 am
Microsoft's "Open License program" will end on Jan. 1, 2022, and not just for commercial customers, but also for government, education and nonprofit organizations.
CNET News CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Plex goes retro with subscription game-streaming service Arcade - CNETby Steven Musil on January 27, 2021 at 2:20 am
Get ready to revisit such Atari classics as Centipede and Missile Command.
- I just got my second COVID-19 vaccine shot. Now what? - CNETby Eric Mack on January 27, 2021 at 2:17 am
The Pfizer shot offers protection from the worst of the virus, but it doesn't offer a return to normal life. Not yet, at least.
- Best online will makers for 2021 - CNETby Joe Van Brussel on January 27, 2021 at 1:00 am
Affordable, quick and painless.