MachSol Cloud Community Portal
Speed Up Provisioning with Orchestration
Keep your cloud apps organized and secure with automated cloud operations.
Access the latest information, ask a question or browse what others are talking about. Moderated and supported by our senior engineers. It is one of the best ways to quickly get the information you need.
EASY TO USE
When it comes to Cloud Services Automation, A Centrally managed Easy to use responsive panel is needed. where you can create one time offers and create cloud quotes from your service catalog
AUTOMATION IN CONTROL
MachPanel, The procurement and provisioning of any service or physical product can be partially or fully automated using notifications or the services API
From the News
Latest news & events., Get the knowledge you need to stay ahead with the cloud !
Discover Forums & Topics
Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Security First !
Think before you click !
Protect networks, devices, programs, and data from any attack, damage or unauthorized access.
What’s Next !
stay up to date & Synced. All From News Center; Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials.
Intelligent cloud & edge
Reimagine your business processes and experiences the Low Cost, High Performance, agility and Security
Be social & Share ideas !
Post questions, follow discussions, share your knowledge
Learn some interesting facts about technology companies, their achievements and contribution
Industry events and technology conferences, a great way to connect with others
The Cloud Solution Provider program
CSP program helps you go beyond reselling licenses to being more involved in your customer’s business
Watch the Video
CSP Program Explained !
Stories Microsoft news, features, events, and press materials
- As American Airlines’ preferred cloud platform, we’ll apply the power of the Microsoft Cloud to help the airline reimagine its operations and build new…by Steve Clarke on May 18, 2022 at 9:40 pm
The post As American Airlines’ preferred cloud platform, we’ll apply the power of the Microsoft Cloud to help the airline reimagine its operations and build new… appeared first on Stories.
- Microsoft TechSpark announces expansion to Jackson, Mississippiby Steve Clarke on May 18, 2022 at 9:23 pm
The post Microsoft TechSpark announces expansion to Jackson, Mississippi appeared first on Stories.
- Our European Cloud Principles build on our commitment to support a fair and competitive cloud environment everywhere we operate, including in…by Steve Clarke on May 18, 2022 at 6:03 pm
The post Our European Cloud Principles build on our commitment to support a fair and competitive cloud environment everywhere we operate, including in… appeared first on Stories.
- Microsoft responds to European Cloud Provider feedback with new programs and principlesby Steve Clarke on May 18, 2022 at 1:45 pm
The post Microsoft responds to European Cloud Provider feedback with new programs and principles appeared first on Stories.
- American Airlines and Microsoft partnership takes flight to create a smoother travel experience for customers and better technology tools for team membersby Microsoft News Center on May 18, 2022 at 12:00 pm
As summer travel season approaches, companies streamline operations and reimagine team member and traveler experiences with the Microsoft Cloud FORT WORTH, Texas, and REDMOND, Wash. — May 18, 2022 — American Airlines and Microsoft Corp. are partnering to use technology to create better, more connected experiences for customers and American Airlines team members, supporting the The post American Airlines and Microsoft partnership takes flight to create a smoother travel experience for customers and better technology tools for team members appeared first on Stories.
- IT Pros Describe Azure Virtual Desktop Practices and Gripes in New Studyon May 18, 2022 at 11:35 pm
Use of the Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) service is poised for growth, according to a recently published industry study that surveyed IT pros.
- Report: Paying Ransomware Attackers Doesn't Ensure Data Recoveryon May 18, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Paying the demands of ransomware attackers for hijacked organizational data does not come with a guarantee that organizations will recover that data.
- Veeam Bolstering Capabilities to Microsoft 365 Backup Solution Offeringon May 18, 2022 at 9:00 pm
During the VeeamOn conference this week, backup and recovery company Veeam revealed a handful of new features to its solution portfolio.
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint 'Troubleshooting Mode' Previewedon May 18, 2022 at 3:21 pm
Microsoft on Tuesday announced a public preview of "troubleshooting mode" for Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, which is used to protect devices.
- Simpler Policy Options Coming This Summer to Microsoft Defender for Office 365on May 17, 2022 at 11:02 pm
Organizations using Microsoft Defender for Office 365 will be getting enhancements to preset security policy options, starting this summer, according to a Tuesday Microsoft announcement.
CNET News CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Metallica Gets Its Own Metal-Themed Pro-Ject Turntable, and I Will Fight You for One - CNETby Ty Pendlebury on May 19, 2022 at 7:00 am
If you ever drew a Metallica logo on your school bag, you know this turntable is for you.
- 'The Boys' Season 3: What to Remember Before Watching - CNETby Jennifer Bisset on May 19, 2022 at 5:59 am
A lot happened (and many people died) in season 2 of the Prime Video superhero show, so here's your refresh.
- Google Doodle Honors Disability Rights Activist Stacey Park Milbern - CNETby Steven Musil on May 19, 2022 at 4:09 am
The Korean American was a fierce fighter for the fair treatment of people who face discrimination.