As promised, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 is released by the end of 2018. With the public preview out a few months ago, the official release is just as expected. The main focus has been better user experience across multiple devices and better collaboration amongst Teams. Here are a few important features of latest release of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019.
- Connecting and collaboration experience is improved with better communication sites. There is much flexibility and ease-of-use in the modern design
- Lists are more responsive, with compelling designs and an easy-to-use combination of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 with OneDrive.
- Intelligent Intranet experience gives a personalized experience
- Storage of file size has been increased to 15GB and length of path restrictions has been increased from 260 Unicode code units to 400.
- The users can incorporate a combination of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents, multiple images and embedding video content to create visually appealing pages.