Recently, at a SharePoint conference, Microsoft Showcased recent innovations in Microsoft 365. This includes SharePoint home sites. According to Microsoft Officials, the focus of these innovations is intelligent workspace, AI based workflows, better and engaging communication ways and bringing out best of creativity from individuals with the insights from AI.
In a nutshell, the conference proposed innovations in:
- SharePoint home sites, for an intelligent intranet
- Yammer and Yammer and Microsoft Stream, for better employee engagement
- OneDrive, for collaborative file sharing experience
- Microsoft 365 performance, for a better security and intelligent experience.
With these innovations, SharePoint offers better and world-class intranet, after Microsoft has re-invented three years ago in the Future of SharePoint event. The recent home sites can connect workplaces better, share relevant news and stories beneficial to employees for better productive with personalized content. There are also new capabilities introduced in Microsoft Stream like sharing, recording and uploading videos directly to Microsoft Stream from mobile app.
Microsoft has been keen in facilitating all areas of life. This time it’s Healthcare. The demand of technology in healthcare is ever increasing. Microsoft has been learning throughout the years alongside industry experts regarding demands of health organizations to have a deep impact on people. In this regard, Microsoft Teams has been played an important role There have been three core innovations to facilitate healthcare IT industry:
- Microsoft 365 for health organizations: this introduces capabilities in Microsoft Teams that provides a secure hub for teams communications
- Azure API for FHIR®: This is a tool to share information in the cloud.
- Microsoft Healthcare Bot: It provides chatbots and AI bots which serve as virtual assistants to help healthcare organizations attain a diverse healthcare experience.
Many other benefits include enabling secure workflows in Microsoft Teams to protect patient data. Setting priority-based notifications, message delegation, ability to integrate FHIR-enabled electronic health records (EHR) data with Teams and many others.
Microsoft has been very keen with development platforms and simplifying IT industry with its innovative technologies that shape the market. One such product is Microsoft 365 which keeps on changing based on the IT industry needs. Microsoft philosophy for building tools and various IT services is said to be “Integrated for Simplicity”.
The modern desktop is driven by cloud computing and available on Windows 10 with Office 365 ProPlus. The scalability and intelligence feature makes it unique and an innovative approach that is integrated with Microsoft Office 365. Integrated simplicity is taken to one step further with the Microsoft 365 admin center that also gives the feature of device management.
Hence Microsoft Office 365 gives a modern cloud-connect feel to business and end users. It also provides cloud computing intelligence that is necessary for IT pros for a successful tomorrow.